- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup of crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cut of dried apricots
- 1/4 cup of raw coconut
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of sea salt
I finally bought the "fake" PB from Whole Foods. It has 1/2 the calories and fat, but doesn't taste good alone. Surprisingly tastes like real peanut butter when used in baking or even in a smoothie.
- Lightly coat the bottom of a 12 x8 pan with coconut oil.
- Mash bananas and PB together. Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.
- Spread evenly and press firmly.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 min. Top should be golden brown.
- Let cool for 30 min, slice and wrap individually.